What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Actions Action to change the colour or given image and save file - for 24 colours.

Bee Walton

I've never written an action or batch edit before but I've got a hang on the general idea - however, I can't find a tutorial that does exactly what I want:

I would like to manually open a desaturated image file and have the action (Hue) colourise it to a specified colour then save the file then repeat with a different specified colour, save with a unique name (not fussed what this might be - say original title +1 or similar) and repeat etc.

I simply want to end up (as fast as possible) with a folder full of identical files in different pre-specified colours - I imagine this would be useful to people re-colouring web buttons for sale etc.

Can anyone give me specific instructions please?

Hoogle

Guru
I think an action would be slower than just adding a hue saturation adjustment layer that way you open it up move a slider to the specified colour job done