What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Action with a stop breaks script

swarrine

I have an action that works fine with a scripts/image processor for batching. Because I am using content aware in the action I don't always get the result I want. So, I created an action that is the same as before except I inserted a stop command so the user could inspect and adjust if necessary. Photo by photo works great. When I scripts/image processor it, it does the first photo and after I press play to continue the action it then stops without saving or moving on to the next photo in the batch.

I am guessing the insert stop command is also cancelling the scripts/image processor?

Is there a workaround to this? I would really like to batch process with the ability for user inspection/correction. Does the insert stop command behave the same way for the Mac folks?

Thank you.

Back