What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Actions error

Spa Wny

every time im trying to apply an actions, i have this error

Screen Shot 2015-01-18 at 10.00.42 AM.png

how i can solve it ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Spa
I will assume you are talking about the Image > Adjustments > Color Balance command and not a Color Balance Adjustment Layer
That command for one thing is not available unless you have the composite channel selected in the Channels panel.
Could be lots of other reasons as well yet you did not disclose much about your project or the action eg. color mode, color depth, what layer is selected, etc etc.
Without more details I would put the Action in step mode and see where you are at when it fails.
Most likely it would fail whether in an Action or not (e.g. you don't have a pixel Layer selected)
Hope that helps and if not please provide more details.
John

Make sure you have the proper layer highlighted in the layers panel before you run the action. Not all layers can use a color balance. (adjustment layers for instance)

Back