What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Add and/or replace a person in an image

theo10

Hi guys! I've been wondering for some days now :banghead:, how did the guy below:

10426895_2217261904963523_7583387319989879038_n.jpg

Successfully and realistically photoshop himself into the picture below:

Rihanna-Chris-Brown-Grammys-2013.jpg

I am interested in the technique and/or process. Did he dress in a suit, use a green background like they do in the movies and get the right lighting, then use some kind of witchcraft to replace the person in white? Or maybe was it is easier than this? Thanks!

Hahaha I appreciate your sense of humor, giving me the link to the Google search. I'll be on my way then, returning only if utterly unsuccessful. Thanks !

Hahaha I appreciate your sense of humor, giving me the link to the Google search. I'll be on my way then, returning only if utterly unsuccessful. Thanks !
Your question on this process involves many different techniques.........far too many to accurately answer such an open ended question. The Google link was not offered in jest. It is meant to be a good starting point for the process.

I have seen this guy's work before and it's fairly good. What I think gives him the better results that he seems to get is that he takes the time to examine the image he wishes to place himself in, then he photographs himself in a similar pose and lighting as is in the image. As for the rest of the process, it's just a matter of Cloning, Painting, Masking, Adjustment layers and any other Ps processes that may need to be employed to successfully pull off the composite.

If you have a more specific question, we might be better equipped to offer a more direct answer. Good luck.

Back