What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Add color, adjust clarity, superimpose face on old photograph.

dubs2121

I am trying to refresh this photograph taken back in the 1950's. I would like an edit in cropping, adding an appropirate sky, and adding color to the rest of the photograph. Lastly, I would like to add clarity to the face by using the second photograph.

I don't even know if any of this is possible. If not, just let me know.

deb3cd36-7d9d-44fc-87ba-aefaeefa70d0.jpg

43e7047e-b32b-4bd5-94c7-8161c19e7185.jpg

Babine

Guru
Received from dubs2121 ...
As responses from the OP can be seldom, I thought that this one should be visible.

Good morning Babine,

I honestly can't thank you enough for taking the time to do this for a complete stranger. The photograph brings tears to my eyes, But the selflessness act of humanity to work on this photo envokes the same response.

Thank you so very much. I am super grateful for you and the community.

Babine

Guru
Received from dubs2121 ...
As responses from the OP can be seldom, I thought that this one should be visible.

Good morning Babine,

I honestly can't thank you enough for taking the time to do this for a complete stranger. The photograph brings tears to my eyes, But the selflessness act of humanity to work on this photo envokes the same response.

Thank you so very much. I am super grateful for you and the community.

Thank you dubs2121. Your comments are greatly appreciated and I'm glad that my efforts had the desired effect.
Cheers.