What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Add in a sibling

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeckyBR9

Price
Hi I would like to add my daughter into this school photo please on the other side of her brother. Not sure which photo works best or if possible? Due to Covid we weren’t allowed to bring her into school for the photo this year (or last). Thanks.

9CE10372-7D5D-4F26-BE8A-B45E8F19667A.jpeg

B2BA00AB-CCE5-4618-94ED-9F68F902FB8E.jpeg

A4426B38-3F04-4838-B07F-5342C96B05F2.jpeg

I'd like to help you with this but don't understand who's who in these photos. Is the first photo the brother with a schoolmate but not the sister? Are all the other photos the sister?
Which photo do you want to end up with - sister and brother in red sweater?

Hi I would like all 3 children please. The girl not in school jumper to be on the right hand side if possible?

Made more sense to have the little one at the left otherwise she would seem hidden by the size of the brother.
I also wasn't sure of the size of the little one so made a guess.
Here's a try - let me know if you need additional corrections.

sisters and brother edited proof.jpg

Hi Jeff I don’t mind her standing a bit behind her brother on the right. She is pretty much the same size/age as the other sister.

I like this one if you can make the girl on the right a tiny tiny bit smaller please? Just a tad.

Sorry didn’t realise multiple editors. Babine can you make the girl on the right a tiny bit smaller please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back