What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Add me a leg!

irislee

hey, i have a request. on this photo i (girl on the left) look like i don't have a leg LOL can somebody "add" me a leg? i would appreciate that a lot

7C454D88-1796-462C-B600-ED963B6CABC4.jpeg

Babine

Guru
Work on the leg looks good so far ..... what about the exceptional length of the other girl's right arm? If this hasn't been retouched already, curious as to how that happened.

polarwoc

Guru
I thought the culprit could have been a lens on the black top girl's camera.

:cheesygrin: I would wait for Generative Fill to be available to deal with that one.

Trying to imagine how competitive it would be here after that feature is available.

Babine

Guru
I thought the culprit could have been a lens on the black top girl's camera.

:cheesygrin: I would wait for Generative Fill to be available to deal with that one.

Trying to imagine how competitive it would be here after that feature is available.
Quite possible.
Once I had her left leg in, I played in PS Beta with Generative Fill.. i.e. attempting to take a selfie, got the camera wrong, selfie camera in the right arm, etc. It had some 'different' results so I used a few of them and masked them in to get this result.
Settled with a caption of ... 'couldn't get the camera facing us'. :^)

Leg-in.jpg