What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Add weight to people in 9 pictures. For before and after pictures

dayday247

I have nine pictures for a weight loss before and after testimonial. I need some one to add a specified amount of weight to the people in the pictures (what ever you think a person of a certain weigh would look like).

How much do you think you can do this for? Give me a reasonable price and we can take it from there.

Ps if you have done this before can I see a sample just send me a link thanks

Don't have them yet we have a video date set up, so ifs its a matter of quality of the pictures we can take them with a good hi def?
If that what you mean ?

High quality is always best, but what I am referring to is what needs to be done to achieve the look that you require. The difficulty of selecting a person on a photograph and then altering that to add the appearance of weight would differ depending on the background, clothing, hair style, contrast, etc., etc.

i understand, can you give a general quotation then after you've seen the pics we can go from there, I'm just created a budget and booking the studios and actors. Need everything if place from when the cameras start rolling.
Thanks

Back