What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mythic

I need help adding the woman in the middle of the three girls to the picture of me on the bike but her being behind me (not on the bike behind me). Please and thank you so much.

Attachments

• IMG_3578.JPG
    IMG_3578.JPG
    54.2 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_3577.JPG
    IMG_3577.JPG
    148.6 KB · Views: 3

Mythic

Any and all help would be much appreciated and thanks in advance. If any of you can do it it doesn't have to be perfect.

Argos

Guru
I think the problem with this picture is that the top of the photo is to low, so you'r being laying, putting the woman behind i think she will be looking weird (too small), plus the diference on the lightthe montage will look really fake.

Mythic

Please Help Urgently Please

I posted earlier today but I'm posting again to explain a little more. I live away from my family and don't have recen pics with my sister. My family is working on a birthday present for my grandmother. I'm sure it may be a simple task for some of you talented people. I just need my face shopped over a picture my sister has taken recently with one of her friends. My grandmother hasn't seen the picture yet so she won't even know it's been shopped "doesn't even know it's possible haha" I'm the guy in the middle of two other friends of mine. My sister is the blonde who took a pic with a mutual friend (in the tie) that has been consulted on what I'm asking. I just need my face over his please. It doesn't have to be perfect or anything. I just need to be able to send the final picture so it can be included in the present. Thank you guys very much.

Attachments

• IMG_3603.JPG
    IMG_3603.JPG
    49 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_3602.JPG
    IMG_3602.JPG
    69.9 KB · Views: 4