What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific adding me and my boyfriend to another picture

Mosellevalley

Hello everyone,

I have absolutely no knowledge about photoshop so I am not sure if my request is impossible or a very hard one. If so, please let me know. But if it's possible I would love if someone could please photoshop me and my boyfriend into the other picture with us also sitting on the water well.
I would be forever thankful if someone could make it happen.

20200818_110412 (1).jpg

20200818_111628.jpg

This wasn't very difficult except for the fact that the images were shot from two different heights, so there's a perspective mismatch between the people and the well. But it looks ok.

Rich - I agree on the issue with the couple. That does create a bit of a mismatch when you try to drop them into the image that was shot straight on.
I took a try at it but first adjusted the perspective of the image with the couple, then placed them into the alternate shot.
That removed some of the distortion. But it did change the comparative heights of the couple. Bit of a compromise.
I brightened it up a bit and also created a second cropped image.
It was an honest effort.:cheesygrin:
- Jeff

well with couple edited.jpg

well with couple edited and cropped.jpg

I also thought of brightening the image, but then I forgot to do it and went ahead and posted.

Back