What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

After Effects Adobe After Effects 5.0 Standard

mmagikman

I'm not sure if it's OK to post this here, if not please delete it.

I've had this program for awhile and I just don't have a need for it.
I'm asking $100.00 (US) for it. The price includes shipping and insurance.

It's Adobe After Effects 5.0 Standard, full program, NOT an upgrade. Also included is:
Web enabled interactive CD (I looked at it, but did not use it).
Plug-in demo CD (I looked at it).
User Guide/manual (in excellent condition).
Original box with all the paper work.
I don't remember registering it, but I'll include a Transfer License paperwork (just in case it's needed).

This version is upgradeable to 6.0 Standard or 6.0 Professional.
If you ever wanted to do special effects to video this is the program to do it with. Go to the Adobe Web Site for more info. on this program. http://www.adobe.com/products/aftereffects/main.html

The first person to reply, here, will get it

Hey... let me just say... I want to be the first one to post. MM, this is becoming a habit. I wish I had a need for it. A desire yes. A need ... no. And without having extra cash, I'm watching everything that I buy. That, and ya know.. bills, mortgage. Those things in life that well.. ok, I'm going way to much into this.

It's an awesome offer for anyone who is interested! Good luck!

BC, Glad to see you over here. Yup your always first around the fora. :perfect:

BC, I don't know why ether. If I did my math correct someone could save $400.00 off Version 6 for Standard or Pro. Go figure.

May help if you add whether it's for PC or mac, and if your offer is limited to the US or intercontinental...

After Effects is for making movies, and perhaps there aren't any moviemakers around here?

I'm shure that you would have more success on, for example, the Cinema4D forum over at www.cgtalk.com

Thanks for the info. Erik.

It's for PC and limited to the USA.

Back