What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adobe fan boy wallpaper

Hoogle

Guru
was bored so came up with the idea of creating a wallpaper for the adobe fans lol
psg lines.jpg

psg glow.jpg

and dont worry I really dont expect any of you to want to use it lol it was just some fun

it certainly is different I am using it right now lol my taskbar is full of the icons now my wallpaper is I missed 1 out though but never mind I am use to plain backgrounds not a disco.

Whoa, I can't recognize all these. The second one looks especially good, specially with the glow behind the icons.

Ok here goes
Premiere, Indesign, flash Professional , Bridge
Illustrator, Fireworks, Dreamweaver, Photoshop
Contribute, Onlocation, After Effects, Encore
Sound Booth, (should be Audition in my suite forgot soundbooth no longer exists)Flash Catalyst, Flash Builder + many more extra programs that dont really have the nice fancy icons

http://www.adobe.com/products/creativesuite/mastercollection.html in case you want to buy it upgrade from $599 all the way upto $3000

LoL...i was going to make something like. Only with bigger icons and all product and make active desktop (clickable).
First i tried to test is that posible and mine experiment ended not so well so i drop that idea.

Anyway, nice!

Actually I have created a shortcut to each of the programs on top of their icons used a blank png as the icon and kept the name blank so they dont actually show up so mine is an active desktop

Hmm...sneaky :)
Only "shortcut" icon part still apear even with empty png or there is way to take it out?

P.S. XP.

Last edited:
I am using windows 7 so I can change the icon to a completely transparant 1 in windows default icons folder I also have a windows hack that allows you not to have a name visible and hides the little shorcut arrow you do it through registry edits in regedit but I believe there is a program called invisible icons or shortcuts will try and find it for you. I would not recomend adjusting your registry though unless you know what your doing

I actually know that, but thanks anyway (man you made those fast).
But i was saying that "shortcut" mark is still visible even if icon is empty :)

or the easiest option is to download Fences™ Download - By Stardock - Clean up your desktop clutter awesome program thats lets you create windows on your desktop to put your icons in a desktop organiser whice you can colourise the windows or make them transparant but the best feature is that icons can be all over your desktop but if you double click your mouse on a blank spot it hides all of them and then double click again and they reappear

Okey but you find it.

I can't use any additional soft at work. So i think i can live with those marks.

Anyway, idea to make "invisible" icons is rich. Don't understand why it didn't came to my mind. Now i can finish at least that project :)

P.S. For kinda cleaning desktop i use addition own created auto-hide toolbar placed on screen top:
additionaltoolbar.jpg

That's just an idea maybe usefull for someone.
Plus is that easy to maintain and no third part software needed.

I know that is stupid question and not correct thread but:
How to make icons big (128 or 256) on desktop (only for desktop)?

Yep right click on desktop screen, option for sizes appears.

Back