What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adobe hacked

All my banking is on high alert, if something is triggered I'm notified right away. As suggested by Adobe my password has been updated I suggest the same for anybody else

Last edited:
One more reason to not go to the CLOUD.

Uh huh. You mean besides that it seems to be an Adobe conspiracy rip-off?

Something is happening in the hacker world, that's for sure. Maybe they're all getting lessons from Hoogle. Hackers seem to be getting more canny and more aggressive. What a high for them and PIA for us. Two of my sisters had their email contacts hacked last week. And don't know why. One sister works for the American Bar Association and their server got hacked as well as her personal email contacts.

Daughters Sig other was cloud hacked.....NOT happy, Adobe seems too quick to charge, too slow to protect.

We live in a world where everything is searchable on the internet like many services where users have to submit information it is stored somewhere on a server where 1 day that information will be leaked by someone able to penetrate the security major companies have fallen victim to it microsoft did with xbox live years ago, BMW had a register your car for tracker etc and like all cars that come with GPS in they have a section in T &Cs where it says the company can track your usage and can pinpoint your car at any time they want. and last year they were helping a lot of car thieves as they had it hacked and it was basically a shopping list also they were able to reproduce the keys as their codes were all stored online so bmw dealers could make key copies on request. ANd then wondered why cars were being stolen.

Adobe were goingto get hacked sooner or later just like every major subscription service has done in the past playstation, netflix virgin media sky. We need to rewind the security in personal information and go back to good old paper billing and sending cheques etc as anything done online can easily be tricked or have your information stolen. BUt the sad thing is it is not the information being stolen that is the problem it is who is willing to buy that information or how it gets used that is the real risk.

look at wiki leaks none of that information is suppose to be available yet it is. If top government agencies that are cutting edge security experts cant protect their information then how is any other business going to do it.

You think they would have learned by now, especially seeing that Adobe products are amongst one of the highest 'hacked' items off the internet?

Back