What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cindy Grundsten

Power User
This is something new. I love animals and its so fun to create animal arts. I have done some other in colors, both dogs and cats.
But this one without colors is a new way to work for me.

I hope you like! :lol:

adopted.jpg

Stock I have used:
The cat
Wall
Floor
Rat
Stock provider for the hat I can not link directly to the cute hat because its no longer in the stockproviders gallery.

That's a cute beauty of an image, Cindy . The Duotone blend ( is it duotone? ) worked magic on the Sphinx. I've tried it but couldn't get that look.

I know someone in the forum here is gonna like that rat.

10 thumbs up.

That's just incredible, awesome work

That's a cute beauty of an image, Cindy . The Duotone blend ( is it duotone? ) worked magic on the Sphinx. I've tried it but couldn't get that look.

I know someone in the forum here is gonna like that rat.

10 thumbs up.

Thank you so very much dv8_fx.
I have made some artwork in this tone, but I never get the same so its a little different between them. In this one its a little brown tone. And in my other a little blue tone.
But I have thought of frame some of them and hang on the wall. I think it will be nice with a black frame maby. :)

Another amazing piece Cindy...

I love the fact that the two arch enemies (cat and mouse) seem to have a great relationship lol.

Fantastic work.

Awesome work Cindy...........but that cat has got to be one of the homeliest critters I have ever seen:rofl:

yeah... no way that cat will like New England snow, iDad..... no fur coat.... LOL....

haha no you are right about that. Actually I feel sorry for this cat family. I guess they freeze a lot.
I know a woman as have one, and the skin feel like velvet :)

You also have those hairless Chinese Crested dogs. Their skin also feel like velvet. They are also cute I think. They almost look like a little lion because of the hair on their paws, tail and head.

You can see how they look here! I think some of them are so beautiful. :)

Original

Sweetie-by-Cindy-Grundsten.jpg

take away the hair and you have a little scary gremlin . Otherwise thats cute I must admit

Cindy, I love the shimmer effect you have used and the golden glow. Very lovely. Yep, I hope Jessicayla and her ratsy see this!

The hat is a screamer. My cats would have it off and in shreds in about ten seconds!

Oh, I missed the dog! Nice. You like the hairless ones! Must be the mommy in you wanting to protect them and keep them warm, lol.

Cindy, I love the shimmer effect you have used and the golden glow. Very lovely. Yep, I hope Jessicayla and her ratsy see this!

The hat is a screamer. My cats would have it off and in shreds in about ten seconds!

Oh, I missed the dog! Nice. You like the hairless ones! Must be the mommy in you wanting to protect them and keep them warm, lol.

haha no I dont think its thats why I think they are cute... I like the little odd maby :)
The whole picture is a bit odd :)

Glad you like the color tone, I like to try something different sometimes.

I like the little odd maby :)

Yes, sure that it is, lol. But not too too odd. Very striking the way you have portrayed them.

I have a question for your "oddball" sensibilities. Do you like Dianne Arbus? I am in no way drawing any comparison here, as I rarely find your work really odd, just beautiful and so expertly done, but that doesn't mean her photography might not appeal to you. Just wondered -- if it isn't too personal. I don't want to infringe on your privacy.

Yes, sure that it is, lol. But not too too odd. Very striking the way you have portrayed them.

I have a question for your "oddball" sensibilities. Do you like Dianne Arbus? I am in no way drawing any comparison here, as I rarely find your work really odd, just beautiful and so expertly done, but that doesn't mean her photography might not appeal to you. Just wondered -- if it isn't too personal. I don't want to infringe on your privacy.

Well, I can not say that it is my favourite among photographer. Its very special photos, some are very strong. I like a few one only.

Another great one from you, Cindy! Lovely.
Believe it or not, my cat gets along just fine with my four rats :)
She may get annoyed when they try to groom her, but she never swats!

Back