What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adult Header Needed-Boost Your Portfolio!

defonic

Alright Ladies and Gentleman,

Let me first start off by saying this is an ADULT CONTENT header! I may get booted for posting this here but this boards seems to be the best for hiring a PS freelancer.
I need a header 650x300 .gif or .png, I have all images that you can use to "mash up" a nice header, what I really need is a brandable logo in a web 2.0 style. This is a very large traffic site that will be seen by millions so get your name out there! After all said and done I am willing to advertise your work for hire on the site's homepage!

Let's get something straight right now, I am not willing to pay alot for the header, you will be compensated 'HEAVILY' by the after advertisement of you design work. If you say 'pffft screw this guy' that's fine by me, it will be your lose in the long run and someone else's gain.

This should be a very simple project for someone who is familiar with 'Layer Styles' of 'Blending Options' and using 'Gradient Overlay' 'Stroke' and 'Drop Shadow' effects. I am not a guru at PS but I can find my way around, unfortunately, I am not finding the 'right way'.
Since I am very busy in the marketing aspect I may not check back here for a bit, so please contact me via Email or AOL Instant Messenger!

Email: admin at defonic dot com
AIM: xilex7

I can't stress this enough that this will put your name out there and make you some real cash for your talent!

Keeping you updated

Alright, almost 24hrs have gone by, 13 views and 0 responses! Either you artists are offended by the adult content or you are intimidated by my first post! I am a little hesitant because after googling 'photoshop freelancers' this site was on the first page, (webmaster take note: seo keyword) and no forum responses!
I have had 1 response by email and this person seems to be very willing and able to do the job. He will be a very advertised man to take this opportunity :) If for some reason it falls through I will respond here.

Good day all artists!

Last edited:
Alright fellas, Thanks for the views. I was hoping to get someone but I guess I need to take my business to another board!

Thanks for the short time stay!

Back