What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Advertisement Promo Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

tdwaibel

I am looking for someone good in Photoshop to put together an advertisement for a promo my small business is having. Should be pretty quick and easy, I have all of the information that needs to be on it and a similar ad you can look at as a guide. Please private message me if you are interested in helping me out, and obviously we will work out compensation for the services.

Thanks,
Travis

Hi Travis

Welcome to PhotoShop Gurus

I'll suggest posting publicly all the info refereed and required for this project, that way you will get faster feedback from our members.

Also, due to forum rules you are not able to send or receive private Pm's, until you have 5 non spam posts, that rule is applied to all new members on this forum

Once again, welcome aboard and good luck.

Ok thanks for letting me know about this. Can I just post my email here? I want to keep the information private because it is a giveaway and I'd like the details to stay private until the promo begins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back