What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ahar! I am IN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam McIntyre

So I just posted a thread that the facebook connect isn't working (that was me) my online alias as a designer is 'Quickandeasy'.

So anyway, I tried signing in using the username 'Adam McIntyre' and it wouldn't let me.

I tried signing up with the same email address used on my Facebook, and it told me the address was already in use and to resent my password...

Anyway, I reset the password and it now works.

Straannggeee, but anyway, that other account was me :mrgreen: :lol:

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
OK... identity check confirmed ..... lol.....

Sorry , man ..... I had to make sure.

I have to delete the other account since all of us are allowed only one..... Hope you don't mind.

Adam McIntyre

Yup I agree with you dude!

And no problem, but if anyone else appears as 'quickandeasy', it's not me ;)

Hoogle

Guru
Welcome back I was just reading latest posts etc and thought quickandeasy I know that from your website so looked into it and found DV8 had already banned you and sorted you out.

I have actually been speaking to admin about getting the facebook connect but reconfigured. So watch this space.

Hoogle

Guru
I make some here and there or I do cinema 4d 1s why what do you need to know.

Adam McIntyre

I have a lot of new products coming up, such as the one below.

I need someone to convert my PSDs into editable After Effects templates, to sell on Videohive alongside my flyers.

They'll be sold under a separate account, so whoever works with me on it will receive 50% of the royalties :)

valentines-flyer-template.jpg

Hoogle

Guru
so you want your normal psd templates vonverted into an animated advert Take it to pm explaining more.

Or better still post your psd in the freelance section and open it up to everyone so it is seen as fair.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.