What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Illustrator AI 10 Update help

Sark

Power User
Hi all.

Is there anyone here who has the Illustrator 10 update (10.03 English) and is able to upload it somewhere as a zip file.

The system I use only allows downloads of zipped files so I can't download from Adobe.

If anyone is able to do this I would be truly grateful.

Many thanks

Sark

Huh? \:] the windows downloads are always Zipped on the Adobe site...

Hi Pierre.

The Mac version comes as a BinHex file with an .hqx suffix.
Some type of encoding which I don't have a clue about the technicalities.

Al.

sPECtre said:
Huh? \:] the windows downloads are always Zipped on the Adobe site...

No Pierre, the Windows update is an EXE file.

Sark, if you PM me email address, I'll ZIP it for you and upload it to YouSendIt.

SCync.

That would be great. I really appreciate it.

I know Winzip can handle .exe files but, if I download a zip it opens winzip automatically and I can save the file from there. A .exe won't open Winzip and cannot be saved by any other means.

Thanks again.

Sark

Sark, check your PM.

Thanks Pierre, duly enlightened. 8))

I don't usually have any problems downloading files, Stuffit serves me well.
Only problem is file size, record stands at 31.2 MB...... 2 hours dead. :(|

I gotta get broadband soon.

Cheers, Al.

Al, I'm supposed to be moving back to Embra, after 16 years, in April. Don't tell me Scotland is broadband poor. May have to change me plans.

SCync

Fantastic...

Will download on Monday, as I have discovered it may be possible to save it via my digi camera, rather than a pile of floppies (no CDR here).

Thanks again, it really is appreciated.

Sark

Welcome home SCync, I'm just across the other end of the roadworks in Glesga. Well, Renfroo actually. [slick]

It's not Scotland that is broadband poor, it's me that is short of the beer tokens. :(|

Al.

Back