What's new

Airplane...

MFSX

This was made awhile ago but very unfortunately due to a severe damage to my hdd i lost the .psd file, not to mention everything i had on my pc, that's why the image is incomplete(hopefully i regularly back up my .jpeg gallery to my iphone). It took me so much time drawing the plane layer by layer. However it was such a fun making the light effects i had even planned on making different liveries

plane34.png

Last edited:

iDad

Guru
Looks good I had that happen with over 3000 scanned high res old photos, I lost them all but had back up, all as thumbnail images,I didn't know better........I'll never do that again lol

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
Whoa... that plane looks good.. Keep wotking on it. That will be a beauty.

HD Crash.... don't remind me.... over the years I had a couple and lost a lot of images made.... all because I failed to back-up when I should have....

iDad

Guru
Whoa... that plane looks good.. Keep wotking on it. That will be a beauty.

HD Crash.... don't remind me.... over the years I had a couple and lost a lot of images made.... all because I failed to back-up when I should have....
and I thought your rely would have the lizad flying away in the darn thing LOL

MFSX

Nah... too big and gentle for him to fly.... no fun... A lizard really needs a bad ass flying machine . Something like this one but a newer version of DRAGON AIR....... lol....

View attachment 3481

Why do I have a feeling iDad's gonna do something about that? lol.....
Wow ain't that St. Maarten :lol: this is quite enjoyable

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
:rofl:

Sorry for deriding your post, MFSX..... iDad takes the Avater Wars quite seriously...... and literally......

:cheesygrin:

Yes, that is St Maarten. The end of the airport's runway ends at the beach... and it's a spectacular view of a landing for those standing around...

Last edited: