What's new

Alien

CzoDesigns

well is not so bad, but the UFO need some improvements, u could do a bigger one like a mothershiop to cover all the sky..dunno it's only a suggestion :-?

Katie Meadows

I was trying to find one, but I just can't find a decent one to base my design on. I have to use a template of some kind, I'm not that great @ freehanding.

Katie Meadows

Yes, it does. Most of the clipart I find to go by is either tiny or just unrealistic enough I can't figure out how to make it look realistic enough. I have some new metallic styles I might try out again.

ibclare

Queen Bee
my suggestion: go online and save as or just copy then paste into Photoshop doc. If you want a separate document to alter it in, right click the picture on the internet>copy; then in PS, new image>ok>paste. You can find lots of free images of stuff. And surely you will find a UFO/alien craft/starship, what have you. Somebody said it the other day, "google is your friend." ;)

If your image is really high resolution, you might have some issues, but there's a trick you can do using layer effect emboss to sharpen up a picture and it works really well. But just keep looking till you find one that's large to begin with. Otherwise, library>check-out>scan>return book before due date. :mrgreen:

Last edited:

Paul

Former Member
this is a image i have had ages, i took it for the sunset - used it on other compositions BUT i noticed the alien and ufo:eek:

Attachments

Paul

Former Member
Hey B ~ isn't it funny how some things just get past you? Must be like Kerlian photography huh.
So what does myself and 'electrified' imagery have in common, i totally don't get your post?

ibclare

Queen Bee
Belial said:
I know what it is but whats the reference to it and myself please? i have asked you on the thread concerned also?
Wasn't your post meant to be funny? I was just extending the joke and saying that the alien didn't turn up till the photo was taken. Just a joke; sorry if it didn't come across as funny. I do have a sick sense of humor I guess.