What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alteration for 5 pics needed-switching a watch from left to right wrist -$300

Status
Not open for further replies.

speedwing

Guys,

I really apologize I guess my explanations suck. Here are pictures of the same watches one on the left wrist and one on the right. I'm giving pictures of a watch that's on a left hand but want it to look like as if it's on the right hand using the clothes, wrist/hand, fingers of the original left handed picture

p20120703-080654.jpgde.jpgr1.jpgr2.jpg

Last edited:

speedwing

Here it is in a nutshell. Now you know why I need a PS expert for this task4a (2).jpg2.jpg:)

Last edited:

speedwing

Wow Mr. Tom that looks great and that's EXACTLY it. If you give me your Paypal account with particulars I will credit your account $50.00 US in exchange for that picture without Mr. Tom on it. Just PM your particulars-thanks.

speedwing

Thanks for all your help guys. Hawkeye is finishing the job and it looks great. Gohan and Mr. Tom please PM me your particulars for Paypal. Thanks

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
Glad to know you got the edit look you wanted. Once completed, this thread will be closed.

Please take time and post a review of the designer/s who assisted in completing your work orders. This will help other clients/buyers know what can be expected from our Freelance Graphic Designers.

Thank you very much for choosing our services and have a nice day.

speedwing

Hi dv8_fx,

Thanks for everything. I will definitely post a review once I get all the pictures done!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.