What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

amalgamating lighting in blended photo

burden

how to do i make the lighting of a few different elements appear the same in a blended photo
there not that far off but i have to fix it

pretty much just asking for a link to a tutorial, ive tried searching but i dont know how to word my request and so havent been able to get an answer
cheers guys

iDad

Guru
Well you still haven't asked correctly I do not understand post the picture someone here will have an idea for you

burden

i need the trees, the horse and the farmer to appear to have the same lighting

Attachments

• advert.jpg
    advert.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0

iDad

Guru
I am on itouch but I think the filter levels can help you

Steve

Retired Administrator
While they are all separate image you can try Image|Adjustments|Match Colors, it "Can" (may) get the colors closer to the background image.
Some times it works well some times not so much.

After that you need lots of tools to match.
Hue/Saturation, Selective Color, Clone, dodge and burn, and don't forget you need to add shadows to the added images.

Steve

Retired Administrator
For this image there aren't any long shadows so the burn tool on the ground may be good enough.
Be careful with dodge and burn, set exposure low and take some time to build it up.

There are lots of other ways but this should get you started.