What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Amigo Productions Re-design

amigo

Hi everyone.
I've put a lot of effort into re designing Amigo Productions so it's now hopefully much easier to navigate and move between posts.

I'd be really grateful if you could have a look at the new design and let me know what you think. (I'd also love it if you left a comment on the site itself..!)

I hope you like, more Photoshop tutorials coming soon, as well as the promised After effects typography video- It's on the way!

Good job nice and clean. I assume it is not finished yet though as I am getting about 80% of the images with an image not found error

Hey thanks for the reply hoogle ;)

I;m trying to find the pictures that you said weren't loading.. Could you point them out to me because I couldn't find them.
Thanks a lot!

most of them
Capture.PNG
FYI your banner has a mistake in it as well when it animates it comes up with Mask!? Layers!? lets start for the begining instead of from the begining

Wow that's really strange. what browser are you using?
I see all the pictures without any problem.. Are you using some kind of ad blocker perhaps? I really don't know why that's happening..!
site.JPG

I am using firefox and yes I do have an add blocker installed but on low settings some of the images are loading so cant be that that is the issue
however with same add blocker and same settings works fine in internet explorer

hmm.. that's very strange.

Can I get some more feedback from other people using firefox? I don't get that problem with any browser so I'm interested in what's causing this issue.

It's fine with me, but you need to slow your nivo slider down, I usualy go for about 10 seconds per image. Don't forget what ever you put as the transition time, will be taken off the time the image gets shown.

It's fine with me, but you need to slow your nivo slider down, I usualy go for about 10 seconds per image. Don't forget what ever you put as the transition time, will be taken off the time the image gets shown.

Good to hear it's working for you. You think the nivo bar is moving to fast? I think it might be ok that speed but since you mentioned it I'll play around with it.
Thanks!

Back