What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Amusing little Easter egg

fredfish

Guru
Untitled-2.jpg

Click and hold on the Edit tool bar icon.
Select edit tool bar.
When the dialogue box comes up Shift Click on the done button.

Totally Bananas!!

BTW to turn it off again do the same again but alt click on the done button.

Brought a little smile for a couple of seconds.

Someone at Adobe has a sense of humor :D

Cheers

John

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Yeah, squeezing funny stuff in between is nice but shouldn't they devote their precious time to improve the product?

:devilish:

fredfish

Guru
@gedstar Me all over - always behind the times :)

Cheers

John

gedstar

Guru
Yeah, squeezing funny stuff in between is nice but shouldn't they devote their precious time to improve the product?

:devilish:

Adobe like to break things that aren't broken, and they've certainly continued that in CC2018 :rofl:

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Yup, didn't you noticed that to fill a selection it used to be alt+del?
Well now its alt+2Xdel!!!!!!!!!!!!!
At first I thought my keyboard was ready to be recycled, but no, I tested...:wtf:

fredfish

Guru
Adobe like to break things that aren't broken, and they've certainly continued that in CC2018 :rofl:

I dont disagree with you but I am curious about the new broken bits.

I know about the Alt Backspace issue and as I have said before for me loading times are longer.

I dont particularly like the new Rich Tool Tips (but I can see their appeal for some users - and at least you can turn them off).

I love the new Curvature pen tool and quite like the brush smoothing.

Cheers

John

Eggy

Retired Moderator
I don't know about you guys but when working I use a series of shortcuts (and its going fast) sometimes without looking at my screen just to find out that an action didn't applied...so its ctrl+alt+z a lot!

gedstar

Guru
I don't know about you guys but when working I use a series of shortcuts (and its going fast) sometimes without looking at my screen just to find out that an action didn't applied...so its ctrl+alt+z a lot!

Yeah seems to be OK if you hit the CTRL key first

Here's another little bug
https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2400179

There's another issue with resizing a brush using the ALT key shortcut, but I normally just use the [ + ] keys anyway

Eggy

Retired Moderator
There's another issue with resizing a brush using the ALT key shortcut, but I normally just use the [ + ] keys anyway

Since I work with an AZERTY keyboard I had to change that shortcut to ( + )
I think I'm going to test some of my shortcuts...

I don't get Adobe sometimes. How long did they work and tested on this major update?
Apparently its easier to spend time hiding some Easter eggs then making a working piece of software...

gedstar

Guru
I agree Lambert, seems users are Beta testers for Abode these days, the ALT combination keys are the most widely used I would imagine and how that slipped under the radar beggars belief :shocked: