What's new

anime lovers

ComedyLover

just wanna know how many anime fans r here =P

Inkz

Guru
Does Scooby Doo count? :thumbsup:

Sorry, I'm not a huge fan of Anime really but I do sometimes watch other cartoons.

ComedyLover

i remember scoopy it was awesome xDDDDD

besmirched

Power User
I was thinking about starting a thread why do people like anime? But I'm too shy. Anyway why do you like it? Personally I don't mind it however I do not understand the obsession people have with it. Is it a nintendo thing?

First anime I used to watch as a kid was kimba the white lion, it was ok but when you only had 2 tv channels beggars couldn't be choosers.. especially if the other channel had rubbish on.

ibclare

Queen Bee
Maybe it's a function of age. Maybe. I like anime cartoon drawings. They are pretty and delicate and curiously intriguing. I don't watch cartoons. The cartoons of my childhood were bugs bunny and rocky & bullwinkle. ;) I'm not a gamer. Wait, I play full tilt poker for play money. Those avatars are pretty sad. Now that would make a great challenge. Recreate the Full Tilt avatars in anime! What an improvement that might be.

Jessicayla

Hoopy Frood
I definitely like anime! I haven't kept up much with any of the newer shows coming out though. Some of my favorites are Cowboy Bebop, Colorful (HILARIOUS show, if you haven't seen it, I would recommend it. NSFW though, lol..), Golden Boy, and I love me some Naruto but never watched Shippuden. Shame on me! (;

One of my favorite movies is Ninja Scroll. Love the art style in that one.

ComedyLover

yeaaaah am happy to c anime fans around

cya

i'm guilty as well, at least when i was a tad younger.

My favourites were: Akira, Ghost in the Shell, Cowboy Bebop, Gantz, Hellsing and when I was much younger Captain Future and Saber Rider (and the star sherifs) where's my phone I found a new ringtone :rofl: