What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another newbie

Cherio

Hi everyone, I just joined and I'm looking forward to learning from everyone and increasing my Photoshop skills. I'm using CS6 and I'm looking to get into restoration. I'm starting with my own family pictures and slides and then branch out from there. I can't wait to see what others are doing with their pictures! Just a little background on me, I'm a sahm with 4 kids ages 14-6. I love taking pictures and capturing memories for myself and for those around me. I've been learning and trying to improve my photography and also my computer skills. I'm anxious to get to know people.

ibclare

Queen Bee
Hi Cherio, welcome to the forum. Hope you have plenty of time for us and Photoshop; sounds like you have your hands full. Bet you didn't know you're not only a salm, but a psalm -- photoshopper and loving mom. :mrgreen: