What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another Newbie

Kassie

Hi everyone, I'm new to using photoshop. Just for fun, I used to play around with graphics using paintshop pro many years ago.
Photoshop feels a Little overwhelming that i want to run back to psp cause I know it well.
What I'm finding hard is finding written tutorials. I prefer that over videos. And when I do find them they are out of date with what I'm using.
I'm using photoshop CC 2014
Anyway I'm glad i found this forum there isn't many forums like this for Photoshop. I nearly lost hope. :)

Hello Kassie and welcome to PSG.

Ps can be a little intimidating but with patience, practice, and perseverance it will become easier and easier. Most of the old written tutorials still have some validity with CC. There are a few new features that may not be utilized in the older tutorials but they should work exactly the same as they did with the version they were written for.

Now you also have a large community of like minded people who share your interest in Ps who can offer help and guidance when you hit the proverbial wall.

Good luck and hope to see you around.

Back