What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Another photo clean up request

Hawkeye59

I have another surprise photo clean up request for a Navy buddy that i was stationed with back in the early eighties. This is of his mother and uncle. Thanks17098607_10206526766447029_9027394210463181012_n.jpg for the efforts you people put forth to help us

MarkZ

You've uploaded an image that is only 407 x 628 pixels wide. This is not enough to work with, without guesswork and AI, which will produce a lower result
Its a nice image - You really need to source the original scan - and send that at as high a res as possible

Dormeur74

Power User
Beautiful grain Babine. Congrats. 👍
#MarkZ +1 : too small scan, it is a pity because the photo is very nice.

Trial.
a.jpg

JeffK

Guru
Took a try myself - probably could us a bit more cleanup. These images are so important - how many will disappear since so many are now stored digitally?
- Jeff
mother and uncle edited.jpg

Hawkeye59

Thank you all. I initially wanted to surprise him with the results. But having asked for a higher resolution sample i spoke with him about rescan of the pic. Will see if he makes that effort. What i see so far here looks great.

Hawkeye59

"looks good I'm glad my Mom, and Uncle Mike could get so many people involved in an old photo. " He is happy with what you all have provided. I mentioned the higher res scan to him a couple times. He says he has the pic somewhere but appears to be happy with your results. Thank you all very much and if he comes across the pic and scans it in the future i will submit it for your work.