What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

any suggestions for improvement

i fluked the coppery tone in there, the layer is actually a grey metal gradient set at 80% opacity with a red layer underneith hehe. Turned out nicer.

Nice work :perfect:

Maybe just a little more highlight on the buttons,I would try using the line tool with maybe white and then reduce fromm there to see if it looks ok.

Stu.

:perfect: Great work stickdiesel! :}

;\ ;\ ;\ sorry, I don't know... somehow I think the "sun" (???) doesn't
belongs to it, because of the total difference of the lay out to the rest of the items. Just MY thoughts....
I like the lay out of the panel very much :}
Bye
Ashcat

I have to agree with Ashcat. The layout is good but I have concerns about the sun. Most people have difficulty reading words placed on top of pictures.

When i do it in flash, most of the text will appear to the right of screen, for anything appearing on top of the sun, it will be dimmed out. There are a few other things I am doing once I start the flash project that will make more sense of the sun. :D

Thats if I keep it of course hehe. I did this mainly to make sure I could do it, it was a first attempt at such a thing. I may use it for a different project.

cheers for feedback :D

Back