What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anybody have a similar font to this

Hoogle

Guru
http://www.myfonts.com/search/chipa+black/

The name is Chipa Black I am working on redoing a clients Logo and Ibelieve this is the font originally used but sheis not interested in spending the extra $70 or anything for that matter on the font to use it. We are not even 100% sure it is that font. Inever did the original work (and wouldnt have used the font anyway it is a bad design, but as she has already got all her signs and branding done with only a low res jpeg, I have been put to the task of recreating it for her website and vector.)

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
What's in it for LiZad? :devilish: It's not chiip, ya know.....

:rofl:

CHIPA ...... sure it's not CHIPS your looking for? If its with an A, I don't have that, tho.

And CHIPS looks very different from CHIPAa.......

Hoogle

Guru
I think i have a good enough alternative Poplar may be close enough.

What they have already:

1970576_608605552551135_210784158_n.jpg

And 1st draft at redoing it in vector:
randr.png

I am sure when I tweak it a bit more it will be good enough. I am not the 1 being paid for the banner design but cant use their version for the work I am doing so have had to recreate it.

Hoogle

Guru
meh the quality is not good enough it is really bad trace but its ok it is almost exactly the same now I am sure you will have to hold them next to each other to spot the difference. I am Glorifying a discount store at half the price of my normal rates, I am really not going to worry to much about little inperfections, she is paying for website with artwork provided, not my fault if it isnt good enough is it.