What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone else have trouble connecting to PSG forums?

JeffK

Guru
For the last few days, when I try to connect to the forums, I get the message that the site is unavailable. I have to keep trying until finally connection or I get the message that the site is currently updating and I'll be redirected - sometimes to the page that says site is unavailable.

Maybe it's just me...but thought I'd check in...

- Jeff

As far as I know there have not been any updates to the site........at least none that I was told about. However, the server gets routinely updated and could have caused some issues in certain areas. If it persists for you Jeff, let us know.

As far as I know there have not been any updates to the site........at least none that I was told about. However, the server gets routinely updated and could have caused some issues in certain areas. If it persists for you Jeff, let us know.
Thanks, Sam. So far this morning all OK.
Technology does bring it's own baggage....

Thanks all for your responses!

- Jeff

Back