What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

After Effects Anyone want a transformers style intro for youtube

Hoogle

Guru
Ok I have finished this tonight using 3d program and after effects If you would like this changed for a youtube intro I will do it for you tonight whilst my project files are open.

iDad

Guru
Whatutalkinboutfoogle

Hoogle

Guru
I am offering to render my interperation of a transformers intro like that but whoevers name and youtube address you want I thought it was funky and a nice gesture to my fellow psg users

iDad

Guru
Oooooo now I see ..... Said the blind man!

Hoogle

Guru
and if completely transformers style you can have it like this or swap the blue to red or whatever colour you want.

I am also looking to see if I can mimic this effect in just after effects using cc poly etc but it wont be as 3d looking I dont think but maybe I can import illustrator and make it a whole project for people to play along with.