What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Arcade Stick Art Project

madrunner01

Hello,

My name is Tavaris Washington. I am an avid fighting game player. It is something I have enjoyed since I was a kid. I am also the Executive Chef of a wildly popular restaurant here in town. I guess this leads into why I emailing you all. I recently purchased a new arcade stick. I am in the process of customizing it and would really like it to stick out with artwork that no one else has. But I have absolutely 0 skill in Photoshop. Football season just started and this is by far our busiest time of the year. I quite literally have no time to teach myself Photoshop. So I am kindly and humbly asking for assistance in this matter. I am including a photo of the stick I bought.
FightStickTE2.jpg

That is how it looks stock/out of the box. The stick itself is entirely customizable. I am thinking I would like to do a Godzilla themed artwork. I grew up watching the old japanese godzilla flicks. I have the Gman tattooed on my arm. I am including the template for the artwork and a few reference pictures. A quick google search for "MadCatz TE2+ custom artwork" will give you an idea of the kind of thing people come up with.

In the template I have included the only thing that I would like to keep is the button labels. But I also included a sample named "TE2+ Sample", I would like the labels to look like the one included in that sample. Please.

The references I have included aren't guidelines, just ideas. I am 100% open to amazing ideas.

I hope this is something that you guys can do. If so, I would be beyond grateful for any help. Please/thank you.

Attachments

• godzilla-2014-hd-pretty-wallpaper-1920x1080.jpg
    godzilla-2014-hd-pretty-wallpaper-1920x1080.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • godzilla-2014-hd-impressive-wallpaper-1920x1080.jpg
    godzilla-2014-hd-impressive-wallpaper-1920x1080.jpg
    504.8 KB · Views: 0
  • godzilla-monster-620x388.jpg
    godzilla-monster-620x388.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 15
  • TE2+ Sample.jpg
    TE2+ Sample.jpg