What's new

Are You Inked?

Spectrum

This is my one tatt, but I have ideas for a few more I want to get.

For those unfamiliar with it, its called The Southern Cross. A lot of people have this tatt, but not in the way I do. Most are dull blue. For me, the cross represents standing up for freedom and your rights, and black and red represent resistance against unjust authority. So essentially its a statement about rights, both human and personal.

Do you have any tatts? If so, what of?

Southern-Cross.png

iDad

Guru
Nope not me!....I use a canvas if I want to draw..... More power to ya though.

SPWA

Power User
I have one on my arm. sry for the poor quality, it was taken on the ipad by my 3yr old son :)

tat.JPG

Tribal-Eye-01.png
The design is one of my own. It has no meaning, I just like the look of it.

Last edited:

Spectrum

You gonna have under it, love it or leave?
Nah, was thinking "F*ck Off We're Full" might be better :naughty: I wouldn't put any writing under it because it has personal meaning to me which a lot of people who also share the Cross don't understand.

Inkz

Guru
What kind of an Inkz would I be without being Inked lol...

Here's an old pic of a few on my back. All in all I have over 38 tattoos. I also have them on my legs and on my knuckles.

208286_1017887691400_4397_n_zpsfea4c59b.jpg

Paul

Former Member
Nah, was thinking "F*ck Off We're Full" might be better :naughty: I wouldn't put any writing under it because it has personal meaning to me which a lot of people who also share the Cross don't understand.
I have the car sticker 'get over it i'm here and going nowhere':mrgreen:

Fatboy73

Guru
I have an arm band from back in the 90's. I also have dragon medallion looking thing on my calf that I got for free from my summer of working/apprenticing at a tattoo shop. There was a time when I wanted to be covered in ink, but age and apathy caught up with me before I could do it.
Interesting thing happened on my calf though. I got the tattoo in 2007 or 08 but just about six months ago it started bubbling, scabbing and itching like crazy, that lasted for like two months. I can only guess it was an allergic reaction to the ink but I've never heard of such a delayed reaction. Anyone else ever have that happen?

MikeMc

McGuru
I wear a half sleeve Dragon tear out, Koi and a Griffin that the dragon killed. A number of Lotus Blossoms and some bar clouds to fill in the spaces i Found the dragon flash online and Amber and Barb redrew it and added the claws on the second tear out. About 25 hours including colors . other arm has assorted biker tats...Eagles, Wings and a skull

This is the starting flash

mikesdragon.jpg

Before completion

mac.jpg

Last edited:

jackhulk

Forget the tat for second, that is one kick ass bike you have there Mike! If I ever ride, this is the bike for me.......ah heck, I'll go all out and get the tash too!