What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Asakura Brothers

B7 Hey there Wolfen! Long time no see...but glad to see you're still having fun with the anime. These have a nice start! The mingling of blue and brown together might create a new sort of hazel fx where both colors are seen in the eye. Or perhaps just one eye with both colors in it. Just an idea. Anyway good to see you back, been wondering how you've been doing. :D

Raven said:
B7 Hey there Wolfen! Long time no see...but glad to see you're still having fun with the anime. These have a nice start! The mingling of blue and brown together might create a new sort of hazel fx where both colors are seen in the eye. Or perhaps just one eye with both colors in it. Just an idea. Anyway good to see you back, been wondering how you've been doing. :D

I have been doing good. I have just been reverting to lurking and researching, as well as my two businesses have been keeping me busy. What I plan to do is have both of the brothers with one blue eye and one brown eye. Have you ever seen the move X-men 2? There was that guy in the wheelchair with one blue eye and one brown, (not professor x either.) Jason I think his name was. Both of the characters that I am working on can see spirits, and they are twins. That is why I might go that route. But I might make the eyes opposite. One have the left eye brown and the other blue, the other twin have his left eye blue and the other brown. It should be interesting.

NIce to se you around again! I have missed your posts. I really like the Anime you do. The new pic looks good. Can't wait to see the final!

hey wulfen i have seen a few of your post and i like them. I just wanted to know do you do this for fun or are you a comic maker or anime artist?

ooptea said:
hey wulfen i have seen a few of your post and i like them. I just wanted to know do you do this for fun or are you a comic maker or anime artist?
Hey, thanks for your comments! To be really official, I am not a comic artist, or an anime artist. I dont draw that much. I just work as a comic colorist, doing my work for who ever wants me to color their work. My work is my fun. :)

Update again!

Just thought I would show you another update. This time I changed out the color of their eyes. The movie X-men: X2 inspired the eye colors, If you notice Jason has one blue eye and one brown. He has very strong mental abilities. Yoh (right) and Hao (left) can see, speak and work with ghosts, so they have some strong mental abilites themselves. So that is the reasoning behind the eye change.

http://www.deviantart.com/view/20189913/ Check it out.

Got a question here...

Say, does anyone know where I can find a good tutorial for black leather?... I had one but I lost the link. Also I am looking for a good jean pattern tutorial too. This is for this project.

Back