What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

authentification for idadsgraphics needed

Hoogle

Guru
ok every now and again when I click on some threads I am getting this come up why is this all of a sudden
server.jpg

SeniorS

Guru
Yeah, me too. I'll already PM him, no answer yet.
PS. must be something with his signature.

Hoogle

Guru
Yeah I thought the same as it was only happening on threads he has posted on but it is happening on other threads as well but as far as I am aware idads site is not affiliated with this 1 so it must be from his signature link some how it is spreading

SeniorS

Guru
Nop again, still there. I must be chosen one for that one :)

P.S. Maybe after restart computer it'll be fine but that i'll try later.

SeniorS

Guru
No i think not so. You haven't checked link i gave, didn't you?
Seams that AW is special, other thread looks clean.

SeniorS

Guru
Okey, now i get it. His site asking for log in. So every image he posted which is linked to idadgraphics asks for it.
No big deal.

SeniorS

Guru
Read mine post one above :)

P.S. Why noone reads my posts? :D

Last edited:

iDad

Guru
had my domain with active-domain.com they were slow on the release of it it messed up lots................ Sorry about the inconvenience guys working on resolving everything asap
7 days and still hung up :banghead:

Hoogle

Guru
a whole thread dedicated to idad and he makes a return lol questions were asked on your whereabouts you were missed

iDad

Guru
I've been mad busy