What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auto portrait 90º

smoke

Power User
Decided to do little project yesterday. Captured few portraits Of myself. spent hours in photoshop as brain was freaking out during merging so I lost detail processing :D And there I go .
This is my first portrait project :eek:
P.S. noticed that Photoshopgurus site spell checker does not recognize word 'photoshop' - a bit IRONIC :pimp:

jubiliejinis.jpg

ibis, you're funny.

nice illusion, but it is a little creepy. The thing that doesn't work for me is the curly que background. It just ins't right. It may be that it is too much and detracts from the face(s). See what I mean? What do you thinK?

Background was hard decision. it looks good with light blank background, but because this is illusion (as you said) i was about to add some head spinning effect so chose abstract retro .
ibis, you're funny.

nice illusion, but it is a little creepy. The thing that doesn't work for me is the curly que background. It just ins't right. It may be that it is too much and detracts from the face(s). See what I mean? What do you thinK?

Spell checker in chrome is suffering issues lately, if you use chrome you will need to uncheck the Use a web service to help resolve spelling errors
box
:mrgreen:

Last edited:
mattmorz Nice one

Paul I'm with opera

Back