What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Batch Automation Automate photo autocorrection

column

Hello,

I have heavy directory with many RAW photos. I would like to ask Photoshop automatically correct all photos. When I open RAW image, Photoshop opens it in Camera Raw. There I can do all necessary things to make photos look better. I just set white balance to Auto and just pres another Auto link button that makes exposure, contrast, highlights and many other automatic adjustments. Later I save picture in jpg format.

ikbPgEb.png

How to automate this procedure and ask Photoshop do he same with all photos. I know about Photoshop's functions Actions, but unfortunately it does not record actions when I in Camera Raw.

I suppose it would be more optimal not to bring picture on screen and make manipulation in blind mode. Is it possible with Photoshop?