What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Actions Automate remove logo

Beermonster68

I've have a lot of images that are 800x800 and the supplier logo is in the same place on them all, I've tried to create an action to remove the logo on them and do automate batch but can't seem to get it to work, any help would be appreciated.

Hard to even offer generic advice without more specifics. I assume you are running batch along with applying an Action in Batch (not sure about that). If you could provide a sample image and save the Action used to an ATN file and save include it in your post, I beet you will get much better targeted help for you project.
Just a quick thought
John Wheeler

I don't think I'm wanting to use actions, I've attached an image, I want to remove the black and white logo from all my imaegs

brown-[rlm-26]-vallejo-model-air-71105.jpg

Hi @Beermonster68
Note sure why you stated you did not want to use Actions.
If all you images are the same size with a white background, why not create a custom action that puts a selection in the upper left corner, fill with white, and then you are done. Just use Batch command after that.

I could be missing something yet with your images being quite constrained in size and location of the logo, it seems the most straightforward way to go.

If you cant get the Action to work or issue with the Batch command, then would be best to save you Action Folder to an ATN file and include it with you next post.

Just my opinion of course
John Wheeler

Provided all images are the exact same dimensions, create a simple action to cover the logo with a white area, then run AUTOMATE>BATCH.

Attachments

• CoverLogo_01.atn
    587 bytes · Views: 2
Provided all images are the exact same dimensions, create a simple action to cover the logo with a white area, then run AUTOMATE>BATCH.

Thanks, I've created an action that did the same as yours, albeit in a long winded way, when I ran the batch on both of them it didn't work, so I changed save to none and they both worked, so I changed it back to folder and logged errors and it worked, thanks for your help

Back