What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul

Former Member
Yeah mate, shes ok for a well you know...

Paul

Former Member
Lol lizard, but why as senior got such a little arm?

Paul

Former Member
Love you too - my little green rough scaled lizard xxx

SeniorS

Guru
SeniorS.... ever wondered what you'd look like if you can touch the tip of your nose with your lips?

HERE....

View attachment 6992

:eek: Groovy.... :rofl::rofl::rofl: ......

hide , dv..... take cover, LIZAD.....

:rofl::rofl::rofl: LoL

That's one real sh... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

P.S. Don't have to hide right now. I'm going countryside without civilization stuff like computer and net. But i'll be back :D

Paul

Former Member
Enjoy the silence mate, it's awesome where ever your going. We go out into the outback here and its just snakes - roos and birds mainly oh and the heat, can't forget the heat - now wheres my didgeridoo?

SeniorS

Guru
For my countryside is work, not job but there is always something to do. Lifting, carrieng, sawing and digging ...oh yeah...and harvesting (if not planting). Of course, breathe of fresh air is good but sometimes i don't think it worth it. But don't have choise actually...relatives are relatives. I needed and will need some help from them too.

Status
Not open for further replies.