What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeniorS

Guru
:) ... yes, there is (don't understand why it is because it's not our feast) halloween at my country but i absolutly don't celebrate it. As many other commercialized feasts (practicly all now). Actually i hate those. Halloween is one the them.

But thanks for image anyway. Creepy as i like :)

ibclare

Queen Bee
Paul, how did you know? I always tell Dave when he leaves for work that I'm going to get out the bon bons (he's working, I'm currently unemployed -- can you tell by how much time I spent on AW yesterday? lol). I never mention the ugly pug though!

iDad

Guru
:) ... yes, there is (don't understand why it is because it's not our feast) halloween at my country but i absolutly don't celebrate it. As many other commercialized feasts (practicly all now). Actually i hate those. Halloween is one the them.

But thanks for image anyway. Creepy as i like :)
Yeah .I think ALL the "feasts" (holidays) are way to commercialized, all meaning behind everyone of them involves $$

Paul

Former Member
Got to agree guys, i hate holidays lately.
If it wasn't for the little ones i would ban Christmas lol.
All to Americanised lately anyway....lights the paper and walks out of frame.

iDad

Guru
Americas fault..aint that typical. lol

Paul

Former Member
Ha ha, just choking your chicken mate.
Happy hals day/night and thanks for this....:rofl:

Paul

Former Member
Yes thats me centaur, king of the horsemen.
Better than beeeeeeeba lol.

iDad

Guru
lol I was gonna but I thought I would cut you a break............LOL

ibclare

Queen Bee
Ho Ho Ho. Can't decide which one I like best Mona or "who's your daddy" or "how" for that matter!

:rofl:

I guess you had it coming Paul... I mean flushing iDad? :naughty:

Status
Not open for further replies.