What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AVATAR WARS III -Revenge of the Gurus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your monitor must be frazzed mate the dog's orange?

Indeed it is, and all over my back - how fitting indeed.

That's just NOT tennis clare, the rules of wars are those who enter will be shot...tut tut tut lady.

OK, foreign language. I have no idea what that means, any of it! :rofl:

Well, actually I know what tut tut tut means and I guess I understand what it means to be shot . . . but tennis?

Good things never die, they just get manipulated or torn to shreds.. either way it's a good thing, what the Hells going on in here?

Good things never die, they just get manipulated or torn to shreds.. either way it's a good thing, what the Hells going on in here?

Indeed kind sir, cricket and sunny days under a shaded willow tree. The wars rolls on even when empty - another pimms me thinks.

Bumped and request stands please clare.

Paul, I suck at animation! Well, I can do it OK, but there are some things that stump me and make the work take twice as long . . . grrrrrr.

And why anyway, XD?

Ewwwwwwww, That does it Lizard. It's official! Lizard skin purses and shoes for me! Imelda Marcos, get outa the way . . .

It looks like I'm chewing gum. :rofl:

Some royal demeanor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back