What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AVATAR WARS III -Revenge of the Gurus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have I mentioned lately how much I hate snow? I see those creative minds turning now.......

Is it snowing youe end mate BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Brilliant Trek gif dv8! Hilarious while driving one insane all at once :lol::banghead:

Joy seems to hide in the back ground then she lowers the boom lol..... How about some more ammo Joy ;)

Joy seems to hide in the back ground then she lowers the boom lol..... How about some more ammo Joy ;)

I think i have given far more interesting things for you to play with than you have. :devilish:
However if more inspiration is what you need to bash your head against :banghead: here you go:

joy.png

take your best shot :runaway:

You are also welcome to use my profile picture if you dare. :popcorn:

I agree Joy, I hardly have any pics on Paul or iDad and only one on dv8 (unless you count the lizad!) and I have to glean them from other AWs. You know how many pages that is ???

And I have used both of those pics of yours Joy. Do you remember my Strawberry Joy? :naughty:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back