What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AVATAR WARS III -Revenge of the Gurus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I wish my legs looked that good, Stefano. Except ... that neck; it's kind of reminiscent of "Death Becomes Her ..." or "The Exorcist," except she wasn't smiling, exactly.

Oh, and it's a good thing you made iDad's head as big as you did. It's very realistic; he does have a big head. LMAO!

So where is your head little missy what stops you from posting up a head shot Hmmmmmm

What's the matter cat got your tongue?

Man, I wish my legs looked that good, Stefano. Except ... that neck; it's kind of reminiscent of "Death Becomes Her ..." or "The Exorcist," except she wasn't smiling, exactly.

Oh, and it's a good thing you made iDad's head as big as you did. It's very realistic; he does have a big head. LMAO!

Hey, I only have the that one pic to work with! :)

Thanks Clare, an abundance of spare time today lol...

Peter...I mean iDad go to bed already??

keep-hatin-lol.gif

:cheesygrin::mrgreen:

Hey! iDaddio!

At one time or another in the past 9 months, I have provided all these photos of myself, good and bad, so doncha go spreadin these lies that I won't post up a head shot. :rofl:

It's more than I have of you.:rolleyes:

ClareComposite.jpg

Hey! iDaddio!

At one time or another in the past 9 months, I have provided all these photos of myself, good and bad, so doncha go spreadin these lies that I won't post up a head shot. :rofl:

It's more than I have of you.:rolleyes:

View attachment 15427
Thanks iB_sucker, ,you fell right into our hands, 6 shots one place.........:mrgreen: don't get in a knot

Last edited:
Gray matter
matters! Lol

well iDad, I just loved the moment I could prove you wrong. All of those have been up on the forum one time or another, most as avatars!

So, ammunition? Spose so, heh heh. Now, how about you all giving me those profiles I asked for? And you Stefano, One lousy picture?

I know fair play isn't part of the deal here, but you usually respond in kind and that would include putting up a couple more of yer ugly mugs! :evil:

:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back