What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul

Former Member
Nah she past it now, besides shes got a gig at the mall later as santas little elf.

iDad

Guru
REMEMBER THIS ONE :rofl:

Attachments

• ORIMTELLIN.gif
    ORIMTELLIN.gif
    415.5 KB · Views: 3

ibclare

Queen Bee
You're just dead meat Paul; and iDad, you're the dog who's salivating.

(elf at the mall my ass MAN) :evil:

:rofl:

too bad I don't have much time tonight . . .

iDad

Guru
lol hit a sore spot ah...............:rofl:

iDad

Guru
I HAVE to get up very early in 6 hours to be exact..... fire when ready........ I'll be in the bomb shelter till tomorrow sometime be ready for return fire asap:rofl:

Paul

Former Member
Yeah i was driving passed and i photographed them pair at the biker convention for old reindeer :rofl:

iDad

Guru
Attention All AW participants there has been a warning (report) out on a member participating in stealth mode, frequently. There has been major concerns that a certain known entity a digital force per se, has been lurking, in order to devise a plan to sabotage from within. The report is highly classified but we were able to grab a snapshot of the suspected saboteur …… this message will self-destruct in 24hours…..Remember that face, he likes to chop things up, Beware, it may be you next time.
BEWARE.gif

Last edited:

iDad

Guru
looks like it came already........:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.