What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AVATAR WARS: Journey Into the UNKNOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.

iDad

Guru
View attachment 29519

Prepare for battle!
Due to the over whelming response to the original Avatar Wars thread the Data base is strained so to minimize it, we are starting ...... View attachment 28366AVATAR WARS V : Journey Into the UNKNOWN Visiting this thread is at your own risk. Your avatar is at stake. (LATELY YOUR FACE ALSO ) A continuation of The Avatar Wars Saga ....... Avatar Wars - THE ORIGINAL AVATAR WARS II - The Revenge AVATAR WARS III -Revenge of the Gurus AVATAR WARS IV: The Rebirth (PLAY NICE KEEP IT RATED FOR ALL TO VIEW) The rules are .....HAVE FUN! All members are fodder as long as they post within Avatar Wars saga on PhotoShopGurus. Be quick if you see a member that changes avatars often , grab it for use, before its gone. Just remember to whom it belongs, have fun and chop until your PSG Jedi chopping skills prevail!! Let the "AVATAR WARS V: The Journey Into the UNKNOWN" begin!!! Let the mayhem and :rofl: continue.......

Last edited:
Re: Avatar Wars V. The Unknown

I do one too, what's the theme this time?

The UNKNOWN..... DOH LOL but faces will be key. Will see who really has AW blood flowing in their veins lol .......so not many:mrgreen:

That is the unknown mists if time with free spectres thrown in:mrgreen:

Can't see the correlation between us/members and the unknown mate?

Faces are they really known. Bukbuk bukbuk BUK

WTF what you saying bro?:mrgreen:

What I'm saying is BUK it lol

WTF does buk mean you old fool:mrgreen:

Old is as old does......:mrgreen: Ya wannabe young zipper sniffer

Blow a chunk:rofl:

I'll pass, but U have a ball lol

NTCDMTATBILS:mrgreen:

aren't you the clever captain decoder ring guy....... I thought I saw you somewhere back in the 50s/60s lol

lol seems longer than that. lol.... probably because I've been reading these forums from when they started :rofl:

Not really. you created the the first AW thread on MARCH-17-2011 at 10:56 PM.

But if you would take into account another thread that discussed the idea of the Wars, yes, it would be over 2 years.....

So, what you're saying, (I know it's hard for you to say) but.......... I'm right, right! :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back