What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Avatar Wars VI : War is dirty, Lets FACE it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iDad

Guru
A continuation of The Avatar Wars Saga .....

AVATAR WARS III -Revenge of the Gurus

AVATAR WARS : Journey Into the...

WELCOME THE NEW
. . . .

Avatar WarsVI : War is DIRTY, Lets FACE it!

PREPARE FOR BATTLE!!!

Visiting this thread is at your own risk.

Your avatar
& your Face are at stake .... those who have the force will FACE it. Those who prefer their face not be plastered all over the Internet, say so and also whatever you do, do not put your face on your avatar. You will open yourself to embarrassing but friendly manipulation (PLAY NICE KEEP IT RATED FOR ALL TO VIEW).

The rules are ..... HAVE FUN! All members are fodder as long as they post within the Avatar Wars saga on PhotoShopGurus.
Be quick if you see a member that changes avatars often , grab it for use before its gone. Just remember to whom it belongs, have fun and chop until your PSG Jedi chopping skills prevail!!

Let the "AVATAR WARS VI : War is dirty, Lets FACE it!
"
begin!!!
Let the
:devilish: mayhem and :rofl: continue.....:mrgreen:

Note:
If you posted in Avatar Wars but no longer wish to participate, leave a message in the thread.
Members of AW will no longer include any references of you or your Avatar in this thread.

Please report any violation of this to the Moderators immediately

Last edited:

iDad

Guru
No it's a face still doing the poster ill add more junk to the other junk when I finish with the new junk tomorrow, you junkie!

Paul

Former Member
The changed quick, what a rush the last few weeks have been.:rofl:

iDad

Guru
Seems like yesterday AW V started..... Now VI...... HERE WE GO AGAIN!:rofl:

Paul

Former Member
Maybe this should include the line along the lines of:

All chickens welcome:rofl:

iDad

Guru
I think therefore I I I:banghead: what hell I thought I thunk but nope I think I oh never,ind

Paul

Former Member
Cough's there are three people in that chop:mrgreen:

iDad

Guru
Oh, well how do you like that? Gee, iDad thinks really highly of the mods who battle in AW! :rofl:Oh, and Paul, you ought to do something about that cough . . .
what are you talkinbout? I think highly of all members, cept you.:rofl:

View attachment 30510

Last edited:

ibclare

Queen Bee
Ouch. You're just trying to get a rise out of me since I've been kinda absent from the boards . . .

Now the question is, is this sweet enough to bite? :evil:

iDad

Guru
Was no need to come out and say what you said, the way you said it, smart ass,

When will you come to realize that your bark is not worth the bite

ibclare

Queen Bee
I added a couple frames so we could see more of your glorious transitioning faces inside the masterpieces. If I had done this right, I would have put famous paintings behind the floating heads! Not that you deserve that much consideration . . .

iDad

Guru
It's not that I deserve consideration or anybody else, the problem is, you can't do it :mrgreen:.......... don't blame me/us

prove me wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.