What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Avatar Wars VI : War is dirty, Lets FACE it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iDad

Guru
Rules = have fun just keeeeeel someone :rofl:

iDad

Guru
I remember making that yup classic flashback :cheesygrin:

Paul

Former Member
Lizzy looked fatter and older back then, a bit like an old crappier version of the real thing:rofl:

iDad

Guru
I was in Stiches when I saw the one "I am your father with little Liz and iDad globe spinning dressed as darthvader saw all that stuff when making that latest AWposter the other day that stuff still funny in my book.

Paul

Former Member
Classic mate, and so many here pass it by?

iDad

Guru
Omg. No seriously........ Omg! Lmao

Paul

Former Member
Her face works in every gif file i have ever made here:rofl:

iDad

Guru
That's it pat yourself on the back cuz no one else will :thumbsup: still laughing on that one she gonna spank you bad, I mean GOOD! :rofl:

Paul

Former Member
iBking giffer here don't you B forgetting that bro:thumbsup:

SheBgone:rofl:

iDad

Guru
YesMASSA I B servant slime under king giffer feet forgive me MASSA:shocked:

iDad

Guru
Someday we'll get an onslaught of AW chopping jedis lol all to be ruled by kingigotthegift GIFFER LMAO

iDad

Guru
"Fine line"..... Lol hey what happened to jgraphnet anyway he was a riot also, him and Vee really exchanged some funny AW fire! He could take as well as give too. I don't think most here see the humor, they only see (so they think) rude or bitchy side of things.

Status
Not open for further replies.