What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Avatar Wars VII - The Village Idiots Free For All

Hey guys, Had to send my cheap laptop - replacement for my decent computer last March - back to the mfr for service. No idea when I'll get it back. Dave bought a new laptop so I have his for now, but no Photoshop . . . :cry:

So dangit, I can't retaliate! Yet.

No photoshop? You no longer satisfy the requirements to be an avatar war Jedi..... You must be terminated. Your fodder stands though!:mrgreen: The free for all chops away with no worries of retaliation! Hope you can handle it :rolleyes:

Clare you sound like a newbie after a freebie with that opening line:rofl:

No photoshop? You no longer satisfy the requirements to be an avatar war Jedi..... You must be terminated. Your fodder stands though!:mrgreen: The free for all chops away with no worries of retaliation! Hope you can handle it :rolleyes:

SOB SOB . . . I can handle it.

Clare you sound like a newbie after a freebie with that opening line:rofl:

Heh Heh.

Would you take this photo, and would you put hair on it? I'm sure it will be easy. Just remove the background and put some hunky actor in the picture with his arm around me. Oh yeah, and the background should be really cool. It should be really a quick job for you gurus! Thanks in advance. Oh yeah and while you're at it, would you fix this birth certificate so it says 1974 instead of 1964 please. And just change the hometown to Los Angeles. Thanks again.
:devilish:

Troll (clare) - something that as no photoshop access and still insists on using photoshop forum making comments:rofl:

Your avatar shadow doesn't move..... Brain fart?:shocked::rofl:

Not supposed to shes the one not in reality sherlock:rofl:

Oh in that case I welcome myself to the twilight zone!

Is the most healthiest thing you called me in a long time .....thank you sir:mrgreen:

:rofl: Clare has aged considerably must be AW stress lol

Back