What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Avatar Wars VII - The Village Idiots Free For All

Paul

Former Member
Clare sure as a lot of 'wrestler' related photos:rofl:

iDad

Guru
don't have a good picture of her to chop...... She be the one with the bad camera.... i remember, camera shy!

Paul

Former Member
all talk and no good quality shots for us to destroy.:rofl:

iDad

Guru
I went fishing look what I caught! :mrgreen:

hooklinensniker.png

Paul

Former Member
I thought this was wars not post a picture of yourself unchopped mate:rofl:

SheBguppy:rofl:

iDad

Guru
Resemblance is uncanny isn't it!

iDad

Guru
Okay I'll be nice we have our very own Marilyn Monroe iBmarilyn.png:mrgreen:

ibclare

Queen Bee
Brutal, Marilyn Monroe with a shadow! Otherwise, a perfect resemblance. And that can't be me Paul. I don't need plastic surgery. I'm a real stunner!

iDad

Guru
Brutal, Marilyn Monroe with a shadow! Otherwise, a perfect resemblance. And that can't be me Paul. I don't need plastic surgery. I'm a real stunner!

It's called a 5 o'clock shawdow, come on now I couldn't be that nice, after all,it is wars!:devilish:

iDad

Guru
Great visit with Vee, but he said he won't be back for another six months, can't handle the cold:rofl:

chillyVee.png

iDad

Guru
Oh by the way Paul went fishing also, he's too embarrassed to show his catch but I'm not... He be the fisherman from down under!:rofl:
paul-wentfishing2.png

iDad

Guru
you be BAAAAAAD!:rofl:

iDad

Guru
btw he has his bait situation under control also, he gathers it nice and fresh just before he goes fishing! Here's how:mrgreen:
bait.png

iDad

Guru
You realize Paul gonna keeelU for the smalls comment, hit a man were it hurts is dangerous tuff LMAO B be prepared old fragile one! :mrgreen: